Partner With Us
The education sector in India is set to witness rapid growth in the years to come as India will have the world’s largest tertiary-age population and second largest graduate talent pool globally by the end of 2020. The education market in India is currently valued at US$ 100 billion and is expected to nearly double to US$ 180 billion by 2020.*(ibef.org).
Further, the rise of e-commerce and technology based sectors is creating new job opportunities for the youth with the right kind of skill sets. This has further opened new avenues for training and getting into the business of training is a good investment with high returns.
Holistic Skills invites prospective partners to join us in this endeavour as our Authorised Training Partner across India.
The partner engagement process at Holistic Skills is designed to offer complete transparency and trust as we walk our partners through the entire process and get them acquainted with the minutest details. To make your journey in the field of training development smooth and profitable, Holistic Skills offers the following Edge:
- A “Pro-Business Partner” Franchise Model
- Preparing business plan and financial feasibility
- Centre staff and faculty criteria, selection and recruitment
- Periodic training of centre staff
- Support in placement through our corporate tie-up
- A professionally managed Franchise Partner network
- The management team at Holistic Skills consists of professionals from global education, training and skill development background.
- Affiliated to several Sector Skill Councils
- NASSCOM and DSCI member
- Start-Up Kit
- Vibrant online presence through website, social media and PR activities and coverage of center activities and achievements on these.
- Additional source of revenue through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), skill development programs and corporate training
- Better return on Investment
- Min. 2,000 sq. ft. and above carpet area of center premises
- Convenient location
- Local connect for student mobilization and placement
- Ability to invest Rs. 20 to 30 lacs towards center set up and operational expenditure
- Share the values of Holistic Skills in the field of training and skill development.